[Labs-l] [Tools] New bastion at tools-login.wmflabs.org

Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:05:51 UTC 2016

Indeed.  I forgot to consider that.  But I don’t think the problem is the volume of users.  Shell sessions don’t cost many resources.  We could also implement an autokiller which kills everything related to the user if it uses more than allowed.

Cyberpower678

English Wikipedia Account Creation Team

Mailing List Moderator

Global User Renamer