[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] NFS server switch 2014-05-04

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:34:17 UTC 2015

This did not go as planned either, due to incompatible lvm versions
(Coren will be able to provide more information in a while). We rolled
it back to the old host without much issues, and are now investigating
how to do the switchover properly. Will update when we have a new
date.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Yuvi Panda T