[Labs-l] Outage of non tools instances

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:37:05 UTC 2015

How? I create a phabricator task and who resolve it? There is nobody
who can access the system because even WMF ops no longer have the root
key for that old precise instance, or that's what I think given that
yuvipanda told me I have to reboot the machine if it's old precise
image, because he can't access it. There was literally no way to
recover it. Making memory snapshots is beyond the technical
possibilities of wmflabs.