[Labs-l] HHVM on ToolLabs?

Magog The Ogre magog.the.ogre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:21:37 UTC 2015

I tried HHVM today for one of my tools which was particularly processor
intensive. It worked very well!

Is there any way to that we could specify *certain* web requests to run
under HHVM and others to run in PHP? I know for a fact that some of my
tools will fail in HHVM, but others which run slowly would greatly benefit
from it.