[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] tools bastion (aka tools-login) to reboot tomorrow. 2015-07-17 at 15:00 UTC

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 16 15:12:06 UTC 2015

     Coren and I are seeing some rather insane behavior* on
tools-bastion-01.  For want of a better solution, we're going to reboot
tomorrow and hope for the best.
     Downtime will be minimal, but existing sessions will be interrupted.

-Andrew

* Insane behavior:

/var/log/account/pacct is filling up super fast.  Lastcomm (which dumps
the contents of said log) say that many, many times a second this is
happening:

10.64.37.10-man   F    root     __         0.00 secs Thu Jul 16 15:07

And we don't know what that is.  If you do, please fill me in!