[Labs-l] Rolling reboots today (update)

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 27 23:29:45 UTC 2015

Update:

Most, but not all, labs instances have now been restarted.  Those
instances essential for Tools operation are working -- some tools are
back up, but those that depend on web access are still failing.  Yuvi is
working hard on this issue.  Coren is unfortunately out sick, so it's
difficult to predict when he'll be available to assist.

One of the hardware nodes, virt1009, is suffering a serious OS problem,
so VMs local to that host are still shut off.  We're working frantically
on resolving this issue and I'll update you as soon as there is any news.

-Andrew