[Labs-l] Random Network Issue

Mjbmr mjbmri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:32:37 UTC 2015

I've been trying to run my bot scripts on labs, but I get randomly
errors about network issues

like:
|gaierror: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution|
or
|error: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable|

I know these are errors being generated by pywikibot while trying to
access any WMF projects's API,
but I wrote them for your knowledge, I tried to curl them wikis, but it
pulls empty respond,
I've much experience in python and networking, so don't blame this on my
scripts or what I maybe
doing wrong.

I tried to solve this by IRC channel, but no useful respond so far,
I wished my self getting respond from mailing list.

Regards.