[Labs-l] Labs restart & mysql connections dropping?

Merlijn van Deen valhallasw at arctus.nl
Mon Feb 16 22:06:20 UTC 2015

That's the max_connections limit, which is set to 1000. Note that that's
/not/ the per user limit (max_user_connections is set to 0, or infinite).
Unless you're using hundreds of connections, it's unlikely you're causing
this issue yourself.

On the other hand, the current connection count is only 31:
MariaDB [(none)]> show status like 'Threads_Con%';
| Variable_name     | Value |
| Threads_connected | 31    |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

so it's odd it peaks to 1000 at some times.

Merlijn