[Labs-l] /usr/bin/jsub -once echo "Goodbye!"

Tim Landscheidt tim at tim-landscheidt.de
Tue Dec 29 23:19:13 UTC 2015

"Marc A. Pelletier" <marc at uberbox.org> wrote:

> Effective Dec 31, I'll no longer be a staff member of the Foundation;
> this means the care of Labs will now be in the hands of the other teams
> members (including Chase, who has recently joined the labs team, so you
> are all in good hands!)

> […]

Oh, no!  The last Perl coder gone!  Now everything will be
an object! :-)

Merci beaucoup for offering the wealth of knowledge you had
acquired to anyone who asked.  How you conjured up the foun-
dations of Tool Labs^W^WTools out of thin air, with all the
conduits in between, is a remarkable feat.

Viel Erfolg,
Tim