[Labs-l] Query takes forever on labsdb

Jaime Crespo jcrespo at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 31 11:39:23 UTC 2015

I've run ANALYZE TABLE on all tables involved and now it executes the same
query plan on all servers.

You can switch to the default host now.

If a query that usually executes fast starts executing slowly, please open
a ticket on phabricator and put me in cc. I would *love* to make your life
easier providing all of you more grants, but there are many blockers that
we have to fix before that (security concerns, legacy systems, backwards
compatibility with existing applicataions). Feel free to also send me
constructive suggestions of things you *need*, and I will try to find a
way, asuming other users' privacy is not compromised.

Regards,