[Labs-l] gerrit access

Christian Aistleitner christian at quelltextlich.at
Sun Aug 23 20:47:40 UTC 2015

Hi Golden Ring,

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 01:12:22PM +0100, Golden Ring wrote:
> But when I try to push my
> repository:
> [...]
>     remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
>     remote: To push into this reference you need 'Push' rights.

the repository got requested as a “Merge review” repository.
In “Merge review” repositories, direct pushing is prohibited, and all
commits have to go through review.

It seems you wanted to have an “Open push” repository instead, which
allows direct pushing. I switched your repo to “Open Push”.

Could you try to push again to see if it works now?

Have fun,
Christian

--
---- quelltextlich e.U. ---- \\ ---- Christian Aistleitner ----
                           Companies' registry: 360296y in Linz
Kefermarkterstrasze 6a/3     Email:  christian at quelltextlich.at
4293 Gutau, Austria          Phone:          +43 7946 / 20 5 81
                             Fax:            +43 7946 / 20 5 81
                             Homepage: http://quelltextlich.at/