[Labs-l] Fail to restart webservices

Merlijn van Deen valhallasw at arctus.nl
Tue Aug 18 08:41:28 UTC 2015

On 18 August 2015 at 03:22, Thomas Tanon <thomaspt at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Is it related to the current current hight load on the tools labs grid?

This was caused by three of the 10 nodes being out of rotation (one
disabled for the restart today, two had not come back up correctly after
the earlier reboots). Those two have been restarted, and an extra execution
node has been added, so we should be ok for now. We'll take more care about
making sure the hosts come back up after the coming reboots.

Sorry this took so long -- our lack of documentation made this harder than
it should have been :(

Merlijn