[Labs-l] Dumps not working for 3rd month in a row.

Hydriz Scholz admin at alphacorp.tk
Wed Aug 5 01:36:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I apologize if I was not clear enough. The dumps are being run manually because Ariel is currently testing the new framework. It is thus to be expected if the dumps are not being produced according to schedule. Also, I believe the enwiki dump is still being produced, so I doubt that the process is "dead", it's just slow.

Perhaps Ariel is able to provide more information on this issue, as I am unable to comment further than this.