[Labs-l] Call for help to Merlbot's Death Anomalies Table

Amir Ladsgroup ladsgroup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:02:54 UTC 2014

I did some reporting on differences in birth dates between different
versions of Wikipedia and Wikidata (and freebase) [1] [2] [3] but I used a
complete different approach so I don't know how much I can be useful. If
you give me some more information about how it has been written or where
are scripts to run. Maybe I can help.

[1]:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Project_chat/Archive/2014/05#Birth_dates_and_death_dates_from_Wikipedia
[2]: