[Labs-l] [COMPLETED] Database maintenance 2014-09-19 13:30 UTC

Nuria Ruiz nuria at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 22 00:37:47 UTC 2014

Marc:

While we connect to dbs by name connections are not working . We get errors
such: "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'arwiki.labsdb' (110)")"

Since the IP tables settings are not on puppet we keep track of those by
hand, please let us know if these are no longer correct:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimetrics

Thanks,

nuria