[Labs-l] Backlinks counter for Wikipedia articles?

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:27:34 UTC 2014

Given the overhead of the API and that he only needs a count getting that
info should be fairly easy via a python cgi wrapper around an sql query.

The only thing that I cannot do is #3 since the software does not
differentiate between links in templates and links not in templates. Its a
requested feature for years now.

Give me a few hours and ill get you the tool you want. This should be less
than 30 minutes work