[Labs-l] speedydeletion.wikia.com

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Mon Nov 3 14:05:36 UTC 2014

Am 03.11.2014 14:45, schrieb Mike Dupont:
> Really i am interested only in the non notable articles : Indian
> actors and Albanian football players.  Things that the new york times
> does not write about and therefore get deleted.

Is "non-notable" really a reason for *speedy* deletion on enwiki? I thought it
was only grounds for regular AFD. It seems to me like you can directly look for
what the {{Prod-nn}} and possibly the {{Prod blp}} tags do when substituted.
That should keep you from copying things that should REALLY be deleted.

But then, you'd have to change the name of your project, right?...

-- daniel