[Labs-l] Size of Root Partition

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Sun May 25 17:48:34 UTC 2014

On May 25, 2014 1:42 PM, "Dirk Hünniger" <dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> I currently got a problem that I got only 4 GByte of disc space which
causes permanent outages of my service. If wikipages with more that 4 GByte
of raw images are processes imagemagic crashes and does not free the disk
anymore leaving the system unusable. I got a medium instance so there
should be 20 Gbyte of Disc Space. But df -h tells me something different.
Any ideas?

Try running sudo lvmdiskscan and see what's missing from df?

Also, see role::labs::lvm::* as discussed at
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/labs-l/2014-May/002561.html

-Jeremy