[Labs-l] NFS server network capacity upgrade

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat May 24 07:56:12 UTC 2014

Hoi,
Nice in theory. However tools DO die when others produce too much shit for
the server to handle.

In my mind the most important thing is for Labs to be operational. Worrying
about dimes and cents is too expensive when it is at the cost of a
diminished service to Labs users.

Yes, even when performance is always ensured it pays to target bad
practices because sure as hell, some things do need improvements and it
pays to make sure that software gets optimised.
Thanks,
     GerardM