[Labs-l] Thanks for installing jq and pdftk into Tool Labs

Alex Brollo alex.brollo at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:19:58 UTC 2014

As you perhaps know, two interesting routines: jq and pdftk have been
installed into Tool Labs (thanks Tim!), I just tested pdftk and it runs
perfectly.

* jq is a json data parser, I found it into the doc of ia (the command line
version of internetarchive python module:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/internetarchive);
* pdftk if a old but effective tool to manipulate pdf files, I need it to
split & merge pages of big pdf files while uploading them from Opal into
opallibriantichi new "wikisource oriented" collection of Internet archive.

If you are interested about ancient books, take a look: most of them are
Italian books, but there are too Latin, French, English ancient books,
sometimes with parallelel translation.

Alex brollo