[Labs-l] Your new project request

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Fri May 9 16:11:12 UTC 2014

I spent much of last year dreading the Labs migration, and dragged my
feet about new project requests in order to decrease the workload of
migration.  Apparently I trained myself to never, ever look at the new
project queue, because I just now looked and see that there are 25
unattended requests there :(  Sorry!

Many of the requests there are old enough that I suspect they are either
abandoned, moot, or already fulfilled and I just forgot to mark the
'completed' box on the form.  If you still have a pending project
request, please respond to this email or bug me on IRC and I will
address it quickly.  Similarly, if you have a request in the queue that
you don't care about anymore, please clean it up.  (After a week or two
I may shamefacedly close some of the older requests anyway.)

-Andrew