[Labs-l] Is there something like Labs-l-announce?

Katie Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Fri May 2 12:18:32 UTC 2014

On 02/05/2014 12:41, Mr. Maximilian Doerr wrote:
> I also say that -announce would be pointless.  Because if someone announces something, the risk of a discussion starting is the same.

-announce would be for the initial announcement only. Any resulting
discussion would go to the main list. It's already done similarly for
example on wikimedia-l and wikimediaannounce-l.

KTC

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

      - Heinrich Heine