[Labs-l] Site monitoring shown "Site down" every day during 05:20 to 05:30 UTC

Rainer Rillke rainerrillke at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 09:23:24 UTC 2014

I am sorry for not yet being able to provide you with details but
monitoring my webservices from external servers, I found that at least
one of my tool's sites is considered down between 05:20 to 05:30 UTC
every day.

Is there some heavy tool running on this time? Maintenance window? Known
issue?

During the request, neither database connection, nor PHP is tested; just
whether the webservice responds with a non-empty 200 OK result.

The tools that are reported to be down are rillke and expose-data.

--Rillke