[Labs-l] Crontab not working

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Thu May 1 21:16:05 UTC 2014

On 05/01/2014 05:08 PM, Tim Landscheidt wrote:
> That might not be very effective in order to get
> his crontab working again, but is probably an emotion shared
> by anyone who ever wondered why others were treated prefer-
> entially in a non-profit environment.

There was no preferential treatment.  I happened to know what tools
Cyberpower was running offhand, so it was easy for me to go and take a
look at his crontab to see what went wrong.

This is why I asked:

"So, if you need help, I need to know exactly what the crontab you are
attempting to set is so I can see what breaks and fix it."

-- Marc