[Labs-l] Crontab not working

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:49:16 UTC 2014

Could I please get some help.  It has been 12 hours since my email
with no response.

I too am getting the same thing  Maximilian Doerr (cyberbot)  had,
"adds a bunch of junk,/usr/bin/jsub -N <unwanted name> -once -quiet,
to the beginning of each entry, breaking the crontab"  I don't know
what Marc did to fix cyberbot's crontab.

Bryan