[Labs-l] Tools: Issues with temporary files and the Peachy framework

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:11:34 UTC 2014

Thank you for being so appreciating of my input :) you deserved some more:

@Simon you are totaly right
@Yuvi nope, you can delete open files on unix, they will be deleted when
last hard link is gone (fd creates hl as well) if some application crash
because of that it was poorly written and was supposed to die :P

Good to know you are working it, I once fixed this but it was unfixed when
servers migrated