[Labs-l] A proposal for better tool discoverability

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:01:00 UTC 2014

Going slightly on a tangent here:

For tools generally considered cool/useful, but where the maintainer does
not know about/want to bother with the tool directory, should we set up a
wiki page, add the JSON for these tools, and add the "&action=raw" URL?
That would allow the community (as in, some of slightly obsessive people;-)
to maintain the list for these tool authors.

The only problem I see is potential duplication. Maybe the importer can
flag up multiple tools with identical URL?

Cheers,
Magnus