[Labs-l] Changes to cron on tools

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 30 17:33:21 UTC 2014

On 03/24/2014 04:43 PM, Marc A. Pelletier wrote:
> AT THE END OF THAT WEEK:  any crontabs you may have had on tools-login
> or tools-bastion will be moved to the new server, and 'crontab' will be
> made to use the new system exclusively.  You have no intervention to
> make; this will be done automatically.

This had not been yet done to give everyone the time to perform the
switch manually (and because I had limited availability), but will take
place this Thursday, May 1. (That is, tomorrow).

I will try take the time to manually inspect the edited crontabs for
everyone to make any obvious fixes but please be aware that I cannot
make more than a cursory inspection.

If you notice issues in your scheduled cron jobs, simply examine the
automatically modified crontab for correctness.

-- Marc