[Labs-l] List of packages that are supported by tool labs

Brad Jorsch (Anomie) bjorsch at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 12 18:45:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Marc-André Pelletier
<mpelletier at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> As I've said earlier in the thread, if a tool has a dependency, then it
> must be requested for and listed in exec_environ.  If you rely on
> something that isn't there*, then you are gambling.

FWIW, I threw together
https://tools.wmflabs.org/anomiebot/available-packages.php which pulls
that list and displays it in alphabetical order.

> * Except for the minimal server install, of course.  Listing fileutils
> or bash in dependencies is not useful.

A list of these would be nice. Is "perl" available in a minimal server
install? Or only "perl-base"? ;)