[Labs-l] Requesting +2 for tool labs script repository

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed May 29 07:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi Marc-Andre,

Can I have +2 for the tool labs script repository -
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:labs/toollabs,n,z

(this is not a puppet repository but static repository where we save
the scripts that are used everywhere on tools project)

I would very much like to store all scripts we make and install there
so that we can track the changes and have some backup place for them,
however right now it's quite complicated because everytime I push
anything there I have to wait for weeks.

I don't think that having +2 there is anything dangerous nor it allows
me to break anything. And in fact I believe that more people than just
me might get +2 so that things get moving faster there.

Thanks