[Labs-l] Installation of mwparserfromhell

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Thu May 23 04:12:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Hazard-SJ <hazard_sj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello, could someone please install mwparserfromhell (pip install
> mwparserfromhell) on tools-login so I can access it? I tried, but got
> errors. Thanks.

I don't know so much about the tools project yet but I have to wonder
if that's the right server to do it on?

First thought:
In any case you can just use pip to install in your home dir instead
of asking for it systemwide. (I don't think anyone would use pip to
install something system wide. or at least I hope not. so then it
would have to be packaged)

On second thought... you should probably be using virtualenv. Which is
already on tools-login. Look at the first and third sections of
http://www.virtualenv.org/en/latest/ (you can skip the installation
section)

-Jeremy