[Labs-l] Dumps project storage

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:41:29 UTC 2013

Hydriz told me in the past that the dumps project is just uploading the
dumps to archive.org. I'm confused as to why it's necessary to write them
anywhere at all. They are accessible directly at /public/data. Can they not
be directly uploaded from that location?

Is dumps being used for an additional purpose?