[Labs-l] Performance at tool-labs compared with TS

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sun May 5 09:08:06 UTC 2013

Hi, could you do similar test on bots project? That is supposed to be
a staging area - so in future it will be tools beta version.

There are very much lower restrictions than on tools project, so we
might see if this problem is related to performance of VM or if that
is related to configuration. You don't need to even create a tool
account there, you just ssh, upload your tool and that is all. There
are no resource limits at all