[Labs-l] Bots OGE "qcronsub" submission wrapper

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Thu Mar 14 17:09:26 UTC 2013

On 03/14/2013 01:04 PM, Daniel Schwen wrote:
> The script on the toolserver is copied below.
> The main thing it does is adding '-hard -l unique' to the arguments

Ah, that's an interesting way of doing it; you made unique a consumable
resource users had exactly one of, then?  That allows exactly one cron
job regardless of the name, am I correct?

What I had in mind was to use a qstat -xml and parse whether a job with
the same name already exists (which I would have used for other purposes
as well).

-- Marc