[Labs-l] Bots OGE "qcronsub" submission wrapper

Daniel Schwen lists at schwen.de
Thu Mar 14 16:47:42 UTC 2013

Hi Bots guys,
on the toolserver we have a wrapper to qsub (named qcronsub) which
ensures that only at most one instance of a task is running at any
given time.
This is useful for bots on a schedule, where sporadically a run may
take longer than the time between scheduled runs (and where running
two copies of the same bot could screw things up big time).
Do we have such a wrapper on the bots project? If not could we get it
please? I don't want to start fiddling with lockfiles on my own in
every submission script.
Daniel