[Labs-l] Toolserver / Tool Labs at the Amsterdam Hackathon

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Wed Mar 13 12:37:42 UTC 2013

Hi DeltaQuad,

as to the Wikimedia Austria scholarships - I don't know, you'd have to
ask them directly. The *general* scholarships managed at WMNL have April
20th as a deadline
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Scholarships).

I don't understand your second question. Please contact the organizers
at WMNL.

Hope to see you in Amsterdam,
Cheers silke