[Labs-l] open grid on bots

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:59:30 UTC 2013

But I still fail to see why you believe that cluster operated and
maintained by volunteer sysadmins should be less stable than cluster
maintained by paid wmf staff. Not all volunteers are that dumb to
randomly break everything.

I would myself rather host my bots on a cluster where I can easily set
it up and have constant support anytime I need, rather than some
cluster which is mostly only "self-maintained" in the means that users
can't change anything but the tool itself, and for anything which
requires sysadmin attention (there will be lot of needs for that) will
have to wait for ages - just as they have to on tool server now.