[Labs-l] building different kernel

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:06:18 UTC 2013

I am ok with building it for current ubuntu one :P no worries

I am wondering if there is some option what to do in case that
instance won't boot up - labs users have no access to virtual console
just to pick a different kernel in grub, neither to create a snapshot
of instance and recover it. So that's why I ask :)