[Labs-l] second attempt to request alternative login server

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:54:46 UTC 2013

okay this is third time when we have same outage... bastion2 and 3
were accessible for short time after bastion1's gluster died, then
they died as well. public keys weren't accessible on any of them so
basically labs were inaccessible for anyone.

<3 passwords

anyway, I know you all hate working things, like passwords, so there
is another idea.

Set up a cron script that sync a local folder on bastion with
/public/keys so that when gluster is down or that folder isn't working
login to bastion's still works.