[Labs-l] Question: Connecting variables in labsconsole to puppet

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:25:31 UTC 2013

The "Manage puppet groups" interface lets you define what's available to
use in "configure" action for instances in the "Manage instances" interface.

So, if you wanted to set "ircecho_infile", you should check if it's already
available to be set in the configure interface. If not, you could go to the
puppet group interface, add it as a variable, then it'll appear in the
configure interface. At that point you can set the value, save, and when
you run puppet locally it'll work.

- Ryan