[Labs-l] [regarding bots project] Please explain this to me

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:26:59 UTC 2013

Someone has an idea howcome this permission got set in /data/project

d--------- 48 root       root         8192 2013-01-12 07:12 public_html

thanks to this 000 all bots that were writing into that folder were failing
to do so.

Thanks to that, we AGAIN have log gap in IRC logging service. I guess
sumana will be happy....

PLEASE be carefull when using sudo - root is dangerous in hands of these
who are not familiar with that. ALWAYS log EVERYTHING you do with sudo, if
this will repeat, I will have to modify sudoers so that it implicitly
perform log command in order to track what was going on.

/data/project is a shared storage - by breaking it, you are breaking
everyone's work in bots project.

BE CAREFUL