[Labs-l] Can't upload SSH key

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:56:17 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Damian Zaremba
<damian at damianzaremba.co.uk>wrote:

> On 04/01/2013 16:53, Russell Blau wrote:
>
>> On Jan 4, 2013, at 11:10 AM, Damian Zaremba <damian at damianzaremba.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Could you logout, login and try and import this again? Looking at the
>>> code this is due to it being unable to modify LDAP.
>>>
>>>  Grumble. I logged out and now I can't log in again because "You have
>> cookies disabled" -- which I most certainly do not!  Tried both Chrome and
>> Firefox, with same result.
>>
> Memcached fell on it's ass again (so sessions weren't saved) then got
> restarted so logins work again.
>
> I believe there is a bug open about this, but don't have it to hand.

virt0's hardware is old and its memory is likely bad, causing random issues
(including a segfaulting memcache). We're ordering new high-performance
misc servers now.

I may take the box down temporarily to run a proper memtest to see if we
can replace a DIMM in the interim.

- Ryan