[Labs-l] Hello, and the short term plans

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:54:02 UTC 2013

One issue: Many of us have our hand-rolled "libraries" (that is, scripts
with often-used functions) shared between tools. If I understand correctly,
each tool will live in its own space, separate of all other tools. I would
not be a problem to just give every tool a copy of the library, but I can
see code diverging over time between copies. Will there be a way to share
code between tools, or should we use git for that?

Cheers,
Magnus