[Labs-l] Coren joining WMF Ops department as Tools Labs contractor

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 16 17:33:51 UTC 2013

Welcome, Coren (Marc-Andre Pelletier); I look forward to working with
you to help build Tools Labs and help those who'd like to move bots and
webtools to the Wikimedia Labs infrastructure.

You can look at his TODO list here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Labs/TODO and his profile here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MPelletier_%28WMF%29

Coren, thank you for agreeing to join us and help work on this.

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager
Wikimedia Foundation