[Labs-l] [Wikitech-l] Maria DB

Mark A. Hershberger mah at everybody.org
Thu Feb 14 22:34:54 UTC 2013

On 02/14/2013 05:11 PM, Platonides wrote:
> On 14/02/13 18:26, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
>> This was years ago, I'm not sure what has happened since then. I
>> remember being discussed in Debian as well, but it was never adopted,
>> probably because noone ever implemented it :)

> Good question. There are a few bugs and blueprints about it, and they
> show as *implemented*

> What happened, then?

It has been implemented on the Ubuntu side for a while. See
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash

I just switched back to Debian but haven't had the need to see what is
going on with ddebs -- till now!

You can see the rationale here:
http://wiki.debian.org/AutomaticDebugPackages

Packages are hosted on http://debug.debian.net/

--
http://hexmode.com/

There is no path to peace. Peace is the path.
   -- Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"