[Labs-l] Can't log in to bastion

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:02:37 UTC 2013

There was an LDAP issue. The LDAP server on virt0 was accepting requests,
but wasn't properly returning entries. It was instead hanging on calls,
which means the clients also weren't properly failing over. I've restarted
the service on virt0 and virt1000.

This usually happens after a reboot, and someone did indeed reboot virt0 a
little while ago. I'll update the procedures for rebooting this server
soon. I'm jetlagged right now though ;).

- Ryan