[Labs-l] Can't log in to bastion

[w:en:User:Madman] madman.enwiki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:57:48 UTC 2013

Anyone else having trouble or is it just me? I was able to log in
earlier today, my private key is in Pageant's list, and attempt
authentication using Pageant is enabled (I also tried selecting the
private key file directly but with a recently failed login, the
instant failure may have been due to caching).

login as: madman

If you are having access problems, please see:
https://labsconsole.wikimedia.org
/wiki/Access#Accessing_public_and_private_instances

PuTTY Fatal Error
Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server
sent: publickey)
OK