[Labs-l] Reminder: Toolserver Office Hour April 30th, 4 p.m. UTC

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Tue Apr 30 07:49:41 UTC 2013

Hi all!
Just a quick reminder: Later today Marc, Lydia and I will be holding
an office hour for tool maintainers and toolserver users. This is a
good opportunity to talk about
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Tool_Labs/Roadmap_en and get answers to
other questions you might have related to it.

When?
April 30th, 4 p.m. UTC
Where?
#wikimedia-office on freenode (Details here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours)

Hope to see you later,
Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das