[Labs-l] We're coming out of beta - this means some changes are coming too

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:22:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Petr Bena <benapetr at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's cool, is it possible to request the administrator rights then?
> Should the request be placed on wiki or bugzilla?

I think we should make a request queue, similar to how shell access
requests are done. I'd really like to have a comments section for
both. I haven't added that just yet.

It may make sense to simply combine the queues, since the same group
of people will need to handle it.

> Also did you change the way how projects are managed or is it still open?

It's still open. I don't really plan on changing that at this point.

- Ryan