[Labs-l] Instance creation temporarily broken, due to IP range extension

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 1 21:51:56 UTC 2012

We're in the middle of extending pmtpa's Labs private IP range from a
/24 to a /21. Of course, everything references the /24, so I'll be
updating lots of things all day. We ran out of IP addresses in the /24
range way earlier than we expected. Right now, any new instance will
be created with an IP address in the extended range, but a few things
are failing with that right now. We expect instance creation to be
fixed within a couple hours.

- Ryan